EQUIPMENT MANAGER / SHOP FOREMAN:
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Haydon Bridge Co., Inc. is looking for a qualified Equipment Manager/Shop Foreman to join our team. This position is a salary position that includes mostly office work, but does include various tasks performed outdoors. Knowledge of CAT equipment is preferred and experience with Manitowoc and/or Link Belt Cranes is a plus.
- REQUIREMENTS: The following are the requirements and responsibilities of the position:
- Responsible for managing equipment repairs and preventative maintenance of a diverse equipment fleet
- Communicate both verbally and electronically to the upper management
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Assisting mechanics with diagnostic and repairs
- Able to read electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Accomplish tasks without direct supervision
- Maintains inventory of all items in the yard & shop
- Responsible for the management and safety of yard employees and mechanics
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- BENEFITS: The benefits of this position include the following:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Insurance
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
CRAWLER CRANE OPERATOR:
- Seeking experienced crawler crane operator with NCCCO certification willing to work the entire state of Kentucky and stay away from home during the work week. Union wages and fringes plus per diem.
- Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Haydon Bridge participates in E-Verify
- Sección de Derechos de Inmigrantes y Empleados Póster
- IER_Right to Work Poster
Typically hiring the following jobsite trades:
If you wish to be placed in our database for employment consideration, please e-mail us your interest by filling out the employment application (Application for Employment-2019) and submitting it to:
Haydon Bridge Company, Inc.
PO Box 175
703 Old Lebanon Road
Springfield, KY 40069
Haydon Bridge Company, Inc is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace. Haydon Bridge Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/ Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or other protected classification as defined by applicable law and regulation.